Lemon Mojito Recipe | Refreshing Virgin Mint Lemon Mojito
Lemon Mojito Recipe – The fresh Lemon Mint Mojito is a refreshing and easy-to-make summer drink. It combines fresh mint and lemon with a type of cumin. This is a refreshing virgin mojito that anyone, including children, will enjoy. This is an excellent choice for beating the heat this time of year. The advantageous thing about promotion is that it does not necessitate any extraordinary planning or preparation. So, try this beverage for your family in the late spring and let us know how it goes.
Mojitos are typically made with mint leaves. However, you can spice up the drink by using basil. I tried it, and believe me, the basil lemon mojito was so delicious that I was blown away by the flavors. Using the basils with lemon gives a perfect peppery pungent flavor and balances the flavor of mojito with the lemons’ tangy citrus taste.
If you’ve already tried the mint mojito recipe, so you can replace the mint with fresh basil or you can also use holy basil (tulsi leaves) this time. Mojitos are the best instant refreshing summer drink and can be made in large quantities.
Try here out the 10 best refreshing drinks for summer.
How to make mojito recipe at home | mojito recipe with simple syrup | the real mojito recipe | how to make mojito cocktail at home | mojito cocktail recipe | mint mojito recipe | classic mojito recipe easy | virgin mojito recipe | mint mojito recipe without alcohol | mojito recipe ml.
About Lemon Mojito Recipe
A refreshing combination of mint and lemon flavors, this Virgin Mojito recipe step by step will quickly become a favorite.
In essence, a virgin mojito is a mojito that does not contain any alcohol. Most people enjoy virgin mojitos with soda because they are easy to make and delicious. If you want to enjoy one of India’s most popular non-alcoholic beverages, try this simple virgin mojito recipe.
The amazing combination of a full tall glass of chilled virgin mojito with the side of hot barbequed veggies or meats will take you up to an unforgettable experience. A chilled glass of perfect hot summer drink is something you’ll end up making frequently, and believe me, once you’ve made this virgin mojito, there’s no going back to other drinks.
For making this refreshing Lemon Mint Mojito you just need lemon juice, soda, mint leaves, sugar, salt, water, lemon wedges, and a lot of ice cubes that’s it and you are ready to make a perfect summer drink. So let’s get to the recipe.
mojito recipe in Hindi | mojito recipe at home | mojito recipe India | virgin mojito recipe India | virgin mojito ingredients | virgin mojito with soda recipe | virgin mojito in Hindi.
- Potato Wedges Recipe | Deep Fried & Baked Crispy Potato Wedges
- French Fries Recipe | How To Make Homemade Crispy Finger Chips
- Lemon Mojito Recipe | Refreshing Virgin Mint Lemon Mojito
- Tamarind Chutney Recipe | How To Make Imli Chutney
- Filter Coffee Recipe | How To Make South Indian Filter Coffee
Ingredients For Lemon Mojito Recipe
Fresh Mint: The star ingredient of this mojito recipe is mint. Mint adds a refreshing flavor to the Mojito recipe without rum, so I recommend using fresh mint leaves for this recipe.
Fresh Lime Juice and Thin Lemon Slices: Lime juice adds a cool and tart flavor to the drink (use freshly squeezed lime juice) and also we need some thin lemon slices too for this recipe.
Soda or Sparkling Water: Soda adds a fun fizz to the drink. I only used soda in this recipe, but you can use the mix of half water and half soda also.
Sugar Syrup: Sugar adds a sweet flavor to the mojito, but muddling the sugar with mint and lemon is not a good idea, so sugar syrup or sugar powder is used instead.
Ice – Of course, You can not make a cool and refreshing summer drink without the ice. you can use ice cubes or crushed ice for this recipe.
Salt: Salt and sugar balance the taste of the cocktail.
Lemon Mojito Recipe
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 thin round lemon slices
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon sugar syrup
- 500 ml soda or sparkling water
- salt to taste
- ice cubes
- In a mortar-pestle add 8-10 mint leaves and lemon wedges to it. Muddle mint and lemon with the pestle. Muddle them until they turn aromatic.
- In muddled lemon and mint add 2 teaspoons of sugar syrup and salt to taste and mix them well.
- Add Muddled ingredients in two different glasses. In each glass add 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- Add ice cubes or crushed ice according to your requirement.
- Lastly, pour soda into each glass and stir it very well with a stirrer or spoon.
- Virgin Lemon-mint Mojito is ready, Garnish it with lime slices and some mint leaves. Enjoy the cool summer drink.